HOUSTON -- With the holiday season upon us, the Cougar Pride office would like to announce the University of Houston end-of-the-year procedures for 2017 gifts.
The university will be closed from Monday, Dec. 25 and reopen on Tuesday, Jan. 2.
Throughout the holidays, those looking to support Houston Athletics can make an online donation by clicking here at any time. Cougar Pride will be checking emails and voicemails during the holiday break and will take proper action to accommodate all requests prior to Jan. 1.
|Purchase Tickets Now | Join Cougar Pride|
Please see the below procedures for end-of-year giving. Cougar Pride encourages any donors looking to contribute prior to the end of the year to do so online to ensure on-time processing.
ONLINE DONATIONS (RECOMMENDED):
- Donate online by clicking here
- Online gifts through university online gift pages are processed immediately and are the easiest and most reliable way for donors to ensure a gift is processed prior to the Dec. 31 deadline.
GIFTS BY MAIL (must be postmarked no later than December 31st) Send all gifts to:
- Cougar Pride | TDECU Stadium | 3700 Cullen Blvd., Suite 111 | Houston, TX 77204
GIFTS OF STOCK AND WIRE TRANSFERS:
- Please notify Cougar Pride of your gift of stock to include the following: name of stock, number of shares and estimated value as soon as possible. Proper exceptions and accommodations with UH Treasury must be made to process gifts of stock properly in 2017.
- It is to the donor’s advantage to give instructions to their broker or financial institution well in advance of the end of the year, preferably immediately. The final day of business is Friday, Dec. 22, 2017. Treasury will continue to process gifts beyond this date, but these exceptions should be minimal. The date of record is the date UH takes possession of the securities or wire/ACH and must be received by Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, in order to be considered for 2017 tax purposes.
- The information needed for the transfer of stock to the University of Houston is as follows:
- Account Name: University of Houston
- Merrill Lynch DTC#: 8862
- University of Houston Account#: 582-04082
- Merrill Lynch Contact: Stephen Roberts 713-658-1580
- The information to send funds to the University via Wire Transfer or ACH are as follows:
- Account Name: University of Houston Operating Account
- Bank Name: Bank of America
- ABA for Wires: 026009593 (same day)
- ABA for ACH: 111000025 (next day)
- UH Account Number: 488014647877
- Swift Code: BOFAUS3N