Under The Helmet
1. My favorite movie is: Old Yeller
2. My favorite TV show is: Texas Trophy Hunters
3. My favorite cartoon is: Tom and Jerry
4. My hobbies are: Fishing, hunting and golf
5. My favorite animal is a: Catahoula Leopard
6. My favorite subject is: Math
7. My favorite song is: Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. You are sure to find (artist) The Eagles in my music collection.
9. When I'm having a snack attack, the first thing I reach for is: Sunflower Seeds
10. My ideal dinner would be: Chicken Fajitas
11. The place I would most like to visit is: The King Ranch
12. The place I would most like to live in is: Heaven
13. My dream car is: Duramax Diesel Chevy Quadcab 4x4
14. If I had three wishes, I would wish for: Three healthy children, an 1,000-acre ranch and a private jet.
15. If I could have a superpower, it would be the ability to: Fly
16. If I were in a movie, my co-star would be Angelina Jolie and it would an underwater movie.
17. If I were the NCAA Executive Director for a day I would: Pay college athletes
18. If I were to go on a dream date, it would be with: No one...I'm engaged
19. The person I would most like to interview is: Brett Favre
20. I would love to be interviewed by: Chris Berman
21. If I won the lottery, I would: Buy a private jet.
22. If I were to start my own company, it would be: In the oil industry
23. The person that got me interested in my sport was: My dad
24. My favorite sport beside the one I play is: Basketball
25. The happiest moment in my sports career was: Tying the game with an 81-yard touchdown pass to Vincent Marshall in the Hawai'I Bowl in 2003
26. I would like to be considered as a role model for young people because: That's the reason God put me here...to help others on my way up
27. I could never be Head of Football Operations because I think they have the hardest job in the world.
28. The most embarrassing thing that happened to me was: I was misquoted in a TV interview
29. My pet peeve is: Getting scratched
30. My role model is: My grandfather
31. My head coach thinks I am: A competitor
32. My teammates think I am: One of the guys
33. I describe myself as: A down-to-earth country boy
34. The best advice anyone ever gave me was: Don't ask someone else to do something you can do yourself (Art Briles)
35. If I could change one thing about my or my life, it would be: That I was 6-5.
36. The thing I like most about college is: Independence
37. The thing I like least about college is: No funds
38. My career goals include: Win a conference championship, play in the NFL and start by own business