2016 Houston Football season ticket holders may transfer any number of their football season tickets for the 2017 season to any individual(s) for a fee depending on the location of the seats. The individual receiving the 2017 season tickets must additionally meet all Cougar Pride per seat donation requirements. All season ticket transfer fees are in addition to the annual costs of each seat transferred. All season ticket transfer fees are tax-deductible donations to the Houston Athletics Department. Please consult your tax advisor for more information regarding the tax deductibility of season ticket transfer fees.
**To transfer Houston Football season tickets, please contact Cougar Pride at 713-743-4684**
To obtain Houston Football season tickets through a transfer, I, the recipient of the transfer agree and understand that:
1) I am 18 years or older at the time of transfer.
2) A fee must be paid in its entirety at the time of the ticket transfer.
3) The season tickets can be renewed annually. If tickets are not renewed, the new ticket recipient loses first right of refusal for those seats.
4) The new ticket recipient is responsible for all financial obligations tied to each ticket transferred.
5) Tickets may ONLY be transferred ONCE during the Cougar Pride fiscal year.
- $100 per ticket transferred - Bleacher Seat
- $200 per ticket transferred - Bleacher Back Seat
- $500 per ticket transferred - Chairback Seat
- $600 per ticket transferred - Red Zone Deck & Section 129 Chairback Seat
- $3,000 per ticket transferred - Club Seat
- $12,000 per Loge Box transferred
**Suites and Party Patios are non-transferable** The transfer fee is to protect Cougar Pride supporters, the integrity of the Cougar Pride Priority Point System and the original 2014 Select-A-Seat Process.
One-Time Immediate Family Transfer Exception
On a one-time basis, transfer fees do not apply if season tickets are transferred directly to immediate family members. Immediate family includes the following: an individual's spouse, parents and grandparents, children and grandchildren, brothers and sisters, mother-in-law and father-in-law, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, daughters-in-law and sons-in-law. Half and step members are also included in immediate family.
For more information, please contact Cougar Pride at 713-743-GoUH (4684), firstname.lastname@example.org.