Dec. 31, 2007
HOUSTON - CSTV will televise live the men's basketball showdown between Houston (11-1) and Massachusetts (10-2) that tips off at 6 p.m. CT on Wednesday, and the TV feed will be offered as a live online video stream for free to annual subscribers of Cougars All-Access, while others will be able to access it on a pay-per-view basis for a one-time payment of $9.95.
Current annual subscribers to Cougars All-Access will receive the broadcast for FREE inside of Cougars All-Access as part of their annual package. Those subscribers can just log in with their normal account and begin watching the game. Please note that monthly subscribers will have to purchase the pay-per-view.
Annual subscriptions are $79.95 for a 12-month subscription. Annual subscribers will receive all CSTV pay-per-view games that UH teams participate in for the remainder of their subscription. The Jan. 30 game against #2 Memphis already is schedule to be a pay-per-view. Fans who wish to purchase an annual subscription to Cougars All-Access can do so by clicking here.
Other Content In Cougars All-Access Annual Subscription:
- Men's and women's basketball video for home games and audio for road games
- Men's basketball coaches shows
- Football video for most home games and C-USA games on the road
- Baseball, volleyball and women's soccer video for home games
- Football weekly press conferences and coaches shows
- Selected other features, press conferences and game coverage
Note: Broadcast schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Saturday's broadcast also is available to current annual subscribers to CSTV XXL - which gives fans access to content from many schools across several sports. For more information on CSTV XXL, click here.
One-Time Online Pay-Per-View Availability
- Available nationwide.
- Full pay-per-view schedule and easy sign-up online at cstvppv.com.
- Pricing for the game will be $9.95 each.
- These pay-per-view events are one-time special online video presentations. Purchase price of an event entitles viewer to that game only.
About CSTV Networks
CSTV Networks, Inc., now part of the CBS Corporation is the leading digital and cable programming company dedicated to college sports. Connecting more fans to more college sports than any other company, its many platforms for programming distribution include CSTV: College Sports TV, televising regular-season and championship events for 35 men's and women's college sports; CSTV.com and its network of nearly 250 official athletic sites; CSTV All Access, broadband services providing live audio and video of more than 10,000 events annually; as well as satellite television and radio, in-flight entertainment, wireless networks and more. Further information is available at www.CSTV.com.