- Three-star recruit by ESPN and 247Sports.
- No. 96 running back nationally by ESPN.
- Led Boling to the 2016 Texas Class 3A Division II state championship.
- Ran for 1,217 yards and 19 touchdowns his senior year with four receptions for 84 yards and one touchdown.
- Also had 70 tackles, eight sacks and one interception his senior year.
- Closed out his career with 2,942 rushing yards and 33 touchdowns along with eight receptions for 202 yards and three touchdowns.
- Defensively, finished his career with 149 total tackles, 18 sacks and two interceptions.
- Received honorable mention Class 3A All-State honors in 2015 and 2016.
- Named to the 2016 District 13-3A First Team.
- Coached by head coach Stephen Dorr.
- Also competed in track and field and powerlifting for Boling.
- Finished sixth in the 200-meter dash at the 2015 Class 3A State Championships with a time of 22.29.
- Qualified for the 2015 Texas High School Powerlifting Association state meet after breaking Boling’s squat record.
- As a freshman, placed 10th at the 2014 Texas High School Powerlifting Association state meet.
- Signed with Houston over SMU among others.