- Rod Grace was named Associate Director for Football Sports Performance at Houston in January, 2015.
- Grace arrived in Houston after serving one year as Associate Director of Strength and Conditioning at USF.
- While at USF, Grace assisted with the year round strength, agility, speed and conditioning of football athletes while designing a yearly plan for track and field athletes.
- Prior to his time at USF, Grace spent one year at Iowa State as the program's Strength and Conditioning Graduate Assistant, working with the Cyclone Football program.
- Grace also spent two years as a Strength and Conditioning Graduate Assistant at Tennessee State University.
- Grace received start in the Strength and Conditioning world as a student assistant at Tennessee-Martin before a year-long internship at the Georgia Tech.
- A native of Jackson, Miss., Grace earned a Bachelor's of Education in University Studies at Tennessee-Martin before earning a Masters of Arts in Education at Tennessee State University.
- A team captain while a student-athlete at Tennessee-Martin, Grace was named to the 2008 Ohio Valley Conference All-Conference Team.