Oct. 23, 2007
1. How will you approach the UTEP game? (Mack, Sugar Land)
AA: "The same way I approach every game, like it is a big game and a conference game, and it puts us one step towards another conference championship."
2. You make a lot of big plays when it counts, like in the Rice game. Do you think it is because you play well during crunch time, or are you more of the go-to man, or is it a combination of both? (A, Dallas)
AA: "I hope it's a combination of both. I like to be the go-to man, and I like to make plays in crunch time, so if it is need-be, let me have it."
3. How do you feel about sitting out the last quarter in the UAB game? (Arnold, Houston)
AA: It felt great. I like chillin' because it means we have the game under control, so if I'm sitting in the fourth quarter, let it be."
4. It seems like you're a very busy person with classes, football and answering these questions. What do you like to do in your free time besides just getting some rest? (Shavone, Denton)
AA: "Play drums, go to church and chill out with my friends and go to the movies. That's about it."
5. Quick, What is tougher...running inside the tackles or catching a ball in the flat? (Eddie, Richmond)
AA: (Laughing) "Catching the ball in the flat."
6. Anthony, When do you start becoming a role model to our children? Before pro or after? Thank you for your thoughts. (Sunday School Teacher, Fort Worth)
AA: You're supposed to be a role model all the time. You have to be a better man and try to make yourself a better man every day. Hopefully, it is before the NFL because that may not come."