Oct. 30, 2007
1. What is your 40...could you beat DA? (John, Houston)
AA: "I can beat DA...no, I'm just playing. I think I can beat DA because we both run a 4.26."
2: A. Alridge. I'm in the band and I love when you come up to the ladder and help conduct the fight song! How does it feel for you? (Joy, Houston)
AA: "It is great. I love being in front of the band. Being a musician it is always great to lead a great group of people. Y'all make it fun for me to play."
3. As you prepare for the SMU game this weekend, do you think that your team is ready for this game? It's very a very important game, televised on ESPN, and then next week you've got to be ready for Tulsa on the road. Thanks! See you at the game. (Jack, Conroe)
AA: "We're definitely ready for SMU. We will try to put on a show. It is on TV, and we just need the support of our fans and we'll make it happen."
4. What do you like to do in your free time? (D, Houston)
5. How are you doing? I pray that you are doing well. I just found out how to contact you. I am so proud to know that you are doing well there. I know that it is a lot of work but just hang in there. It will pay off after a while. I'm going to be watching TV now that I know somebody on there that I know. (Sis. Simmons, Fort Worth)
AA: "Thank you. You're great!"
6. Have you ever dated a female or ever been interested in a female who has left a lasting impression on you? (Julie, Houston)