Amon G. Carter Stadium Information
• BUY TICKETS NOW!!
• Return to Armed Forces Bowl Central
• Driving Directions to Amon G. Carter Stadium
• 44,389 variable seating capacity
• Natural grass playing surface
• Fully equipped with convenient and unobstructed radio and television remote broadcasting locations, service rooms, storage rooms, and concession stands
• Press Box and VIP Suite area covers 1,900 square feet
• Climate-controlled team rooms, dressing rooms, coaches and officials quarters
• Sixteen (16) fully equipped concession stands on the concourse level
• One (1) Daktronic video boards can be seen throughout Amon G. Carter Stadium
- Spectators may not bring food or beverage into Amon G. Carter Stadium.
- Cans, bottles, coolers, umbrellas, fireworks, air horns, noisemakers, weapons, illegal contraband or other hard objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages in any container are prohibited.
- Video cameras are prohibited for this game.
- All guests are subject to search by stadium security.
- Medium Bags and Purses are allowed inside the stadium, but are subject to search.
- No one is allowed on the playing field without proper credentials.
- Should guests experience any discomfort because of the actions of others, please report any incident to the nearest usher. The usher will then seek assistance to alleviate the problem. All ushers and usher supervisors are provided by Amon G. Carter Stadium.