Baseball Ticket Information
|2014 Season Ticket Prices
|Public ||$200 || $150*
|Faculty/Staff & H-Assoc. || $170 || $135
|Family Plan^ || N/A || $399
|Recent Grad# || $125 || $100
* GA season tickets come with 33 "Anytime Tickets" that allows fans to use one ticket per game, all 33 tickets to one game or any combination in between.
^ Includes 2 adult and 2 youth general admission season tickets for each game, not Anytime Tickets. Additional youth tickets can be purchased for $125.
# Graduated from UH Main Campus between Spring 2011-December 2013.
- Group Tickets are available for organizations of 15 or more when purchased in advance. Group pricing is not available at the door. For more information on group tickets Click Here.
2014 Single Game Ticket Prices
|Public || 10 || 8 || 10 || 15 |
|Youth || 8 || 6 || 7 ||12 |
|Faculty/Staff || 8 || 6 || 8 || 12 |
|H-Association || 8 || 6 || 8 || 12 |
Note: Friday, April 11 vs. Louisville | General Admission tickets are $5 as part of the Cougar Spring Fling
CLICK HERE FOR TICKET INFO
Premium games are Rice, Louisville, and Baylor
New Season Ticket Orders
Buy your tickets early to ensure the best possible seats! New orders will be processed in the order they were received. All new season ticket locations will be filled after the renewal deadline of Feb. 6, 2014. All seating requests are based on availability.
Online applications will be available in December. Season ticket renewal forms will be mailed out to last year's season ticket holders in January who have not yet renewed. Returning season ticket holders will have first priority to retain their seats as long as payment is received by the renewal deadline of Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014. Full payment must be received for all season tickets ordered. The person listed on the account must make payment and payment will not be accepted by any other persons.
This season's renewal deadline is Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014.
Renewal Deadline Seat upgrades will be based on availability and only those fans whose seats can be moved will be contacted. All other requests will retain the same seats as the previous year as long as payment is received by the deadline. Upgrades are processed after the renewal deadline. Please keep the following points in mind when requesting upgrades:
- Upgrades are based on current fans releasing their seats. Attrition is low as you get closer to home plate and above the Cougar dugout at third base.
- Each year you must submit a request for seat upgrades. Requests are not carried over from year to year and are not based on the number of years requesting upgrades.
- Please make requests as specific as possible.
- If you are part of a group, please indicate if you are willing to separate from the group in order to improve your seats. If the entire group is wishing to change their seats, all members must submit the same request. The larger the group, the harder it is to relocate all seats.
If you would like additional season tickets, you must include payment at the time of the request. Any additional seats will be filled with the best available based on order date and will most likely not be adjacent to your existing seats. Seat requests are processed after the renewal deadline.
Away Game Tickets
Tickets for away games must be ordered from the host institution. The Houston Athletic Ticket Office does not receive tickets for away games.
UH Student Tickets
All UH main campus students are admitted FREE to all regular season home events. Each student must present a valid Cougar Card at the main entrance for admission. Tickets are not issued; all student sections are general admission. Admission is first-come, first-served and based on availability.
Cougar Cards are not valid for Conference Championship or NCAA post-season related events. For more information on Student Tickets Click Here.
- Tickets are still valid since the game is still in progress, just delayed.
- No refunds of tickets will be issued.
- Tickets are still valid and will be used for admittance once a new game has been determined.
- If a person cannot attend the re-scheduled game, then he/she may exchange the ticket for any future game based on availability. Tickets may only be exchanged on a one (1) for one (1) basis. For example, one reserved ticket cannot be exchanged for two general admission tickets.
- Refunds will only be issued to single game ticket holders who live outside a 45-mile radius of the University of Houston. The tickets must be mailed in and have a postmark from at least 45 miles away. Enclosed with the tickets, the person requesting a refund must send his/her name, address and daytime phone number where he/she wants a refund check mailed. A refund check will take approximately 4-6 weeks to process.
- Refunds will not be issued for season tickets.
- No refund will be issued for complimentary tickets.