Weekday: Monday-Thursday; Weekend: Friday-Sunday.
Houston Baseball will offer variable pricing on its single-game tickets and group rates.
As noted in the table above, variable pricing occurs. For weekday (Tuesday/Wednesday) games, prices range from $5-$7 depending on the choice of seating.
Weekend (Friday-Sunday) pricing will range from $6-$8 per game.
Group rates are also available (as noted in the table). Weekday (Tuesday/Wednesday) and Weekend (Thursday) Friday-Sunday) pricing occurs. Groups of 10-24 are set at $4-$5 per person, while groups of 25+ are $3-$4 per person.
With single-game tickets available now, Houston Baseball still encourages supporters to become Season Ticket members and enjoy the attractive pricing and rewards that come with up-front purchasing for the entire 2016 season.
2016 Season Ticket Prices
|Type||Reserved Chairbacks||Reserved Bleacher Backs (200-202)||GA|
|Faculty/Staff & H-Assoc.||$170||$135||$99*|
* GA season tickets come with 32 "Anytime Tickets" that allows fans to use one ticket per game, all 32 tickets to one game or any combination in between. ^ Includes 2 adult and 2 youth general admission season tickets for each game, not Anytime Tickets. Additional youth tickets can be purchased for $125. # Graduated from UH Main Campus between Spring 2012-December 2014.
Renewal Deadline Seat upgrades will be based on availability and only those fans whose seats can be moved will be contacted. All other requests will retain the same seats as the previous year as long as payment is received by the deadline. Upgrades are processed after the renewal deadline. Please keep the following points in mind when requesting upgrades:
- Upgrades are based on current fans releasing their seats. Attrition is low as you get closer to home plate and above the Cougar dugout at third base.
- Each year you must submit a request for seat upgrades. Requests are not carried over from year to year and are not based on the number of years requesting upgrades.
- Please make requests as specific as possible.
- If you are part of a group, please indicate if you are willing to separate from the group in order to improve your seats. If the entire group is wishing to change their seats, all members must submit the same request. The larger the group, the harder it is to relocate all seats.
If you would like additional season tickets, you must include payment at the time of the request. Any additional seats will be filled with the best available based on order date and will most likely not be adjacent to your existing seats. Seat requests are processed after the renewal deadline.
Away Game Tickets
Tickets for away games must be ordered from the host institution. The Houston Athletic Ticket Office does not receive tickets for away games.
UH Student Tickets
All UH main campus students are admitted FREE to all regular season home events. Each student must present a valid Cougar Card at the main entrance for admission. Tickets are not issued; all student sections are general admission. Admission is first-come, first-served and based on availability.
Cougar Cards are not valid for Conference Championship or NCAA post-season related events. For more information on Student Tickets Click Here.
- Tickets are still valid since the game is still in progress, just delayed.
- No refunds of tickets will be issued.
- Tickets are still valid and will be used for admittance once a new game has been determined.
- If a person cannot attend the re-scheduled game, then he/she may exchange the ticket for any future game based on availability. Tickets may only be exchanged on a one (1) for one (1) basis. For example, one reserved ticket cannot be exchanged for two general admission tickets.
- Refunds will only be issued to single game ticket holders who live outside a 45-mile radius of the University of Houston. The tickets must be mailed in and have a postmark from at least 45 miles away. Enclosed with the tickets, the person requesting a refund must send his/her name, address and daytime phone number where he/she wants a refund check mailed. A refund check will take approximately 4-6 weeks to process.
- Refunds will not be issued for season tickets.
- No refund will be issued for complimentary tickets.