Softball Ticket Information
2014 Season Ticket Prices
General Admission $TBA
2014 Single Game Ticket Prices
Faculty/Staff & H-Assoc.* $TBA
- Youth price available for ages 3 through high school.
- *Faculty/Staff and H-Assoc. rates are only available in advance at the Houston Athletic Ticket Office with valid ID.
- Group Tickets are available for organizations of 15 or more when purchased in advance. Group pricing is not available at the door.
- Only cash is accepted at the facility on game day. No ATM located on site.
Flex Ticket Policy
Your season ticket package will include one (1) ticket for each regular season home date. Each ticket is good for any regular season home game for that sport - you can use one (1) ticket to each game, or multiple tickets to fewer games.
Away Game Tickets
Tickets for away games must be ordered from the host institution. The Houston Athletic Ticket Office does not receive tickets for away games.
UH Student Tickets
All UH main campus students are admitted FREE to all regular season home events. Each student must present a valid Cougar Card at the main entrance for admission. Tickets are not issued; all student sections are general admission. Admission is first-come, first-served and based on availability.
Cougar Cards are not valid for Conference Championship or NCAA post-season related events. For more information on Student Tickets Click Here.
- Tickets are still valid since the game is still in progress, just delayed.
- No refunds of tickets will be issued.
- Tickets are still valid and will be used for admittance once a new game has been determined.
- If a person cannot attend the re-scheduled game, then he/she may exchange the ticket for any future game based on availability. Tickets may only be exchanged on a one (1) for one (1) basis. For example, one adult ticket cannot be exchanged for two youth tickets.
- Refunds will only be issued to single game ticket holders who live outside a 45-mile radius of the University of Houston. The tickets must be mailed in and have a postmark from at least 45 miles away. Enclosed with the tickets, the person requesting a refund must send his/her name, address and daytime phone number where he/she wants a refund check mailed. A refund check will take approximately 4-6 weeks to process.
- Refunds will not be issued for season tickets. The season tickets price is less than the face value of individual game ticket prices and tickets are flexible for all remaining games.
- No refund will be issued for complimentary tickets.